When it opened in 1932, the museum was situated in the home of the Tel Aviv’s first mayor, Meir Dizengoff. Today, the institution comprises two branches and a sculpture garden, and hosts at least half a million visitors per year. Its collection features examples from near lyevery major movement since the mid-20th century and an array of contemporary Israeli art.
Main branch – 27 Shaul Hamelech Blvd.
Helena Rubinstein Pavilion for Contemporary Art – 6 Tarsat Blvd.